Wednesday, 24 July 2013

Fourth Doctor Embroidery

Just a quick post to share my fourth embroidered block from the Doctor Who Stitch Along at Fandom in Stitches. It's my favourite so far, as I feel it really captures the Tom Baker look.


The design is based on the Stitch Along pattern, but with a few modifications to flesh it out a bit more. I also added a button down vest to complete the look.

I've been skipping ahead a bit and started working on the eight Doctor while I try to figure out what I'm going to do for number five, but I plan to have them all marked up in time to take on a trip to Winnipeg next week, so there should be a lot of progress to see very soon.

4 comments:

  1. Love it, love it, love it! I looked at the original design and the alterations you made make all the difference - the hat bend, the fluffy hair, the jacket lapel and vest. Great job.

    Here is my little bit of fan-art dedicated to #4, I hope you like it :) ...
    http://heysislookwhatimade.blogspot.com.au/2013/02/what-happens-when-i-spend-too-much-time.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering about these! He looks great. I really like the white on red. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your embroidery always looks so cool!

    ReplyDelete