Monday, 19 March 2012

Insomnia and Fabric Dreams

Pink Castle Fabrics is having a blogger bundle contest, and since I haven't been able to get much sleep, I thought I'd try my luck at coordinating fabrics to pass the time until the sun comes up. The winning bundle will be sold in the shop, and the winner gets one for free. Head on over to the Monkey Do blog to check it out. 

Here's my fabric selection. I am calling it Snowy Spring. I think this would make a wonderful quilt and some cushions for the sofa, but that might just be the sleep deprivation setting in. What do you think?



First row - 1. Snip Snip in Steel 2. Fruit Slice in White 3. Bursts in White 4. Essex Linen Putty 
Second row - 5. Holly Jolly Stripe 6. Fizz in Citron 7. Outfoxed Foliage in Green 8. Kona Lime
Third row - 9. Outfoxed Hedgehogs 10. Fizz in Red 11. Sketch Organic Crosshatch in Orange 12. Free Spirit Designer Solid in Grape

2 comments:

  1. Love the bright colors. FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your choices - like a rainbow!

    ReplyDelete