I went with a daisy theme this time around. Here are the flannels I chose for this blanket:
This week's exercise was to quilt the entire surface in one go, while going around shapes. I started by stitching two rows of flowers, giving myself something to go around, then I filled in the rest with stippling.
Leah provided diagrams of the path to follow to avoid getting stuck in a corner. I totally failed at following the instructions. Oops. It was hard to know which direction I was going while everything was moving so fast. I had to stop twice and start somewhere new to get the whole blanket done. I'll have to practice this one some more.
Here is the final blanket: